domingo, 17 de julio de 2011

Love my essence...


Love my essence ...
I need you love me well as I am, without changing or even how ... to smile, the way I talk, the criterion for thinking or my way of loving. I need you to love me as a being in his total freedom to be what it is. I need not have to accommodate myself to your expectation of me as you think it should be, I do not want to try to change me, so I need you to love me totally, completely, and as you see me not as you think I am, accommodating my image to your I wish, I need you to love me whole body and soul, without demanding anything foreign, to love and accept my essence I have to give, because I go about it. I need your love in me what I have wrong and I have good. I need you love me with the ingenuity of the wise, who knows how to value what he has in his hands, and recognizes the other beyond any semblance of human values ... In short, I ask you I need you to love me, love my essence ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario