martes, 26 de julio de 2011

This constant lack... Esa falta...26/07/2011


This constant lack ...
This lack constant as if my being incomplete look, that po ...rtion of love that its completion. Looking in your hands, looking into your soul, I look in your spirit, but can not find that blessed lack ... This lack constant reveals inside me, fills me with anything that requires me to search endlessly and fill that need ... This lack constant that shows me that I have not that which you seek my desire ... What name do I put this abstract entity that surrounds my life as a sorrowful magic ... Will the distant moon? Will the stars go? Will be the open heaven that not enter in my mood? It will be an unfinished desire, or perhaps morning sun showing how incessant the flowers go? My being is question helpless ... And what I do with so much love that goes through my hand and show me that lack constant and does not stop, and is indifferent ... This constant lack I am,that I don't stop feeling that in a endless abyss my heart sank ...

Authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario