jueves, 14 de julio de 2011

Between your life and my life... Entre tu vida y mi vida...


Traducción al idioma inglés hecha por Norma B. Papinutti... Gracias por su aporte.
 
Between your life and my life
space is cruel,
unattainable,
a place where the skins
fail to touch.
...Bodies imaginary
surrounding our environment
and feelings
swaying to the beat
the moments of sleep.
ghost lovers
that at night
dress up,
their footsteps echoing
every corner,
until dawn comes ...
Between your life and my life ...
only illusions,
fantasies,
covered with wishes
they are not
just beautiful dreams.
Everything tastes like nostalgia
than it ever has been,
knows all findings
of which has never been
found ...
Between your life and my life
there is only one line which touches
Love Music
delivered in a distant
your mouth and my mouth ...
Between your life and my life
the bustle of the day
bustle of the street
and that path that we are not step,
by which you could ...
or could I ... find you ...
Authorship : Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más

3 comentarios:

  1. Emociona ver un poema mío escrito en otro idioma, los versos tiene vida propia...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Y leído en voz alta se disfruta más aún, precioso, precioso!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gracias Gaby no había advertido tu observación.

    ResponderEliminar