sábado, 23 de julio de 2011

For my blood runs an angel...


For my blood runs an angel ...

For my blood runs an angel
will not let me leave hi ...m
has acceded to my veins
and free from him will not let me ...
I have tied to their whims,
the angel blessed
insists if I not attend him
beating up my mind
until my heart
and does not resist ...
For my blood runs an angel
that nobody understands,
who misinterpret,
they do not know its essence,
is no evil angel
but he want to absorb
my existence ...
For my blood runs an angel
that don't knows hours,
routines or spaces ...
Call me anytime,
calls me to serve,
and I can not resist,
because my veins
ran to my spirit
and my being all wrapped ...
For my blood runs an angel
not sleeping, not eating,
who does not drink, does not comply
rather than the condition
that I do not leave him ...
by Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario