lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2011

I woul love you... Igual te amara...



De: Norma B Papinutti Traducción al español e imágen...

I woul love you ...

If you had no body, if you were only spirit or thought, e ...qual I would love you ... If you were made of strong outbursts ethereal and your stuff is lost in the immensity of the universe, equal I would love you ... with all my soul ... If you were just that soul ,that I love so much, would not hesitate to kiss her, and receive , all that load that I can find of your precious being ... You know, without seeing you, without touching you, without knowing certainly of thee ... I could love you forever ... Matter so what, to put a place, to find some time, to name it specifically, and nothing more ... If you had no body, I would love you like a blind love, feeling your spirit I would climb to your silence, if you had no body, no use case to be falling apart in this bustle of feelings ... If you had no body ... love you like ... undetectable hearts where accumulate hundreds of emotions, to be found totally , to purify one another ... If you had no body ... well, I would love you ... as loves the noise to silence ...
Authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario