viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

I speak to you from a part of my soul... Te hablo desde una parte de mi alma...


I speak to you from a part of my soul ...

I speak to you from do not know that ...part
of my soul,
I do not know that disturbing site
is asking me
to tell you what I feel ...
will be that back of my soul
There is a tongue and a throat
that open up willing
but the words do not come out ...
I dare not, "he says
that site unapproachable "
"I can not", I repeated
this part of my soul
that not encouraged
not even pronounce your name ...
"Coward" yells me the heart,
I will help you say what your enclose,
because not it is a sin to feel much love ...
I talk about a part of my soul
in which hanging the threads
of silence, who just they want
express, seem to be cut ...
"Look at yourself in that wander for be silent"
whispers me the wind ,
while I breathe deep,
to take courage to speak ...
"Soul, do not keep it", say it
once, leaves released
to that part of the soul
that aspire by the mutism
of the postponement
of a beautiful confession "
Tells you, your inner voice,
destroys your mandate of pain
for love
open your heart like a cage,
released that bird
that is fluttering
from that part of your soul,
for it to fly
to happiness
and freedom,
which gives the value,
giving you the grace to feel love ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti Traducción del español e imágen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario