martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

I give myself entirely... to the magic of creation...



De: Norma B Papinutti Traducción del español e imágen

I give myself entirely ...to the magic of creation ...

I am not ashamed
feel my ... soul
knees,
is not cowardice,
is not sentimentality,
is the great need
of to bring it down to earth
for with her,,pray ...
I am not ashamed
not have more flowers
in my hands,
I am not ashamed
that feel me without your calm
and knees, looking for her ..
I am a human being
that accepts and assumes
your soul kneeling
face uncertainty,
face the fear,
face to pain ...
the I will leave rest
because I asks
that you understand your grief,
that you understand
that it is a time
of sweet weakness,
and so on knees
with soul skin
touching the ground,
stop flying
until they return
the dreams ...
My be you ask for forgiveness
my soul
for not have courage
when you feel
tremble heart ...
Then you inclined you gently
you I put knees
face the creator,
because it is beyond me
this emotion
that do not find
for a moment
more choice than
kneel
to provide you without measure
to the universal force that
you will know , how to come to me,
with your wisdom ...
I am not ashamed ...
of need my soul to its knees
at the altar of love,
and receive from him
his blessing ...
I give myself entirely
to the magic of creation ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario