miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

Such as it cost detach of you...


Such as it cost detach of you ...

if is like if take out of me
of my heart t ...he arteries,
if is as if not he could
retain my trembling
of so much pain ...
I was remained with my veins
exposed,
My blood dries
no longer fits my soul
in this bewilderment
of love ...
I'm alive, I know,
but my spirit
seems dead
at your feet ...
Restore to me to loving,
do not know how you will do
do not know how I will do ,
but I can not live
with this lack of light
in my soul,
lights up her again
as before you did it..
do not I will resist this test
so hard, so arduous, of
see you go you from my being
so like nothing...
Such as it cost detach of you
,more than of you,
for everything that you gave me
all that I gave you ...
We're still alive,
still we exist,
I run to tell you
that still not too late
to return to have you ..
Such as I costing let you go
from my being,
Such as I costing losing you
if would seem to arrive,
harshly to my life
death ...
Such as I costing my life ...
detach of you ...
in this endless agony
I will go to hug me to the nothing
endless and empty....

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imágen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario