martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

I was emptied the love... Me vació el amor...


I was emptied the love ...

I was emptied the love
I remained dry of pain,
the c ...rying that I'm looking for
is not find already,
dried my being
of so much trusting
of so much believing,
scolds me for give everything,
and leave me languish ...
What an enormous immensity
out of nowhere
cornered me ,
I don't have in whom depositing
my nostalgia,
nor that remained me,
all these he brought the wind
the lack of love ...
I was emptied the love
for this evil only exist
the cure of go back
to arm themselves to love,
but I have no how
nor when nor where
find,
the sweetness that seek my soul,
and that I can not find ...
I missed in the wakefulness of
loving without limits,
of put all my desires
in the heart that already
does not feel or even,
new desires,
for to go back to feel love ...
because the same love,
I was emptied...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinuttitraducción del español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario