miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

Already I realized... Ya me di cuenta...


Already I realized ...

Already I realized
that the only way
valid of reach is a ...rrive
at me ...
I am my own goal
the origin of my existence,
nothing around me
will divert this path
Which brings me to
this encounter
with my own essence ...
Already I realized...
that all other objectives
are added contingent
that don't do to my destination ...
Along the way a dizzy
a doubt, a supposed
unfounded
but in the end
I appears waiting for me
with open arms ...
Undoubtedly
never I will find it
better objective than seeing me
myself ...
Living listening to that voice,
that which go out from within,
to heed always
because otherwise, begins the
distortionary contradiction
that it infringes our seeds ...
Already I realized ...
that to live in the opposite
of the own essence,
ignoring calls
of intuition,
of heart
leave us locked,
hopeless, meaningless,
without clarity and without love ...


authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imágen...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario