jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2011

Resists woman... resists... Aguanta mujer... aguanta...



De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imágen

Resists woman ... resists ...

Was crystallized hope
the soul said to me..
Resis ...ts woman... . resists ...
it clouded my fantasy
and my dreams was asked
a break,
just for one day ...
I repeated the soul
Resists woman...resists...
was darkened the horizon,
seemed to be no
nor way
nor whereabouts, nor north,
insisted me soul,
Resists woman.....resists ...
Were cut illusions
so suddenly
that they gave no time
to replace them by other
emotions ...
the soul blamed me,
tell me, what is happen to you?
Resist woman ....resists
I were spoke her with a faltering voice:
mine soul..., I can not go
me choking the life
in this evolution of trouble,
do not find in my days
nor in my nights,
the charm of its colors ...
The soul is so tired of complains
and without further looked into my eyes,
challenging me, ... made me see that
I since my own life,
closed the door
to the will, to the possibility,
only for cowardice ...
you got me have to my entire
inside and outside of your body
veil for your wisdom,
so you do not you invade
the abandon,
returns to your will,
returns to be valuable,
that the universe need of you
to be a force more
that drives the lifetime ...
Resists woman ... resists ...
that they are moments in which
seems that you crying you the truths
but then your greatness emerges ...

authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario