viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

My world possible... Mi mundo posible...


My world possible ...

Here you got it
enters without knocking,
this is my worl ...d,
the that I offer to you
to that we can enjoying
your possibility ...
This is my world possible
Get inside the halls
that you going to find
old notebooks,
new landscapes,
feeling renewed,
lost love
and found love ...
Do not be afraid that the elves
at nights they appear,
are only shadows,
and the noises do not names them ...
There is an infinite garden
at the bottom of this world
without end,
begins when you read me
and you can not go back ..
Come, come in and share with me.
will be prepared everything for that you can
for its flowery fields
jumping, running,
walk, sleep, rest
without any control,
with freedom of creativity ...
Here you go,
enters without knocking, and watch as
hang Hundreds of bells
of the branches
that they do shade when the sun
squeezes without mercy ...
I have open the doors
anytime,
enter my world possible
and you'll see
that it differently
you wakes the dawn...

Authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti Traducción del español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario