domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

Alone, breathing deeply... Sola, respirando hondo...


Alone,breathing deeply ...

Alone, breathing deeply
front at my tears,
feeling ...the depth
of feelings
that call me ...
I know I am crying,
for recognition
of my being,
I know that I am crying for
the full contact
with the love ...
Alone, breathing deeply,
the soul seems to knotting
and untether,
when I relax
and all the air comes to me
like caressing ...
Alone, breathing deeply...
wet eyes,
my being shocked,
hands trembling ,
wishes beating fast ...
I'm cover of kisses
because I has assaulted
the affection of a sudden,
hit me
a big thrill ...
They jump my veins
of joy and pain,
because all it strongly
loved,
hurts and at the same time, cause pleasure ...
Alone, breathing deeply ...
and the mirror back me
my true image
that which intensely feels ...
and a slight smile looks
between my lips,
because could recognize me
very close to life,
and very far from the death ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B PapinuttiTraducción del español e imágen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario