lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2011

The Tracks of your soul... Las huellas de tu alma...


The tracks of your soul...

My soul always felt ...the imprinting
firm and clear ...,
of a strong sense
that I can not explain
never by any word ...
My soul had printed
in its two wings,
the drawing of its footprints,
the footprints of your soul ...
You've left me this signal
which I will can not ignore
because it is a so strong seal,
I can not nor want it escape ...
I was privileged to be assigned
to continue infinitely to your soul
why you left so fast
why you left so early,
before he fell
sunset over humanity ...
For me to follow your steps
by the skies of love
guided by the footsteps of your soul
to the ends of the sun ...
you have left me;
nor yours fingers on my hands
nor yours shoes on my way
you have left me;
almost nothing ...
the footsteps of your soul ...
and I unconscious,I follow them
as a mysterious design,
is that they are sacred footprints
than your pure spirit
left engraved in my soul ...
Beautiful and ethereals traces
of fragile material, ineffable
that I have within me
that guide me everywhere
to worlds,unpostponable ...
Just your soul it detached
of your body,
I took it like a torch
in my chest,
my heart recovered it
I have them cared very inside me
so I can follow them
through space and time ...

Autorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción al español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario