sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2011

Las night I could not sleep... Anoche no pude dormir...


Last night I could not sleep...

My insomnia be took down
of my fatigue,
it inva ...ded me, and I could not sleep
I just knew wake up
overwhelmed with anxiety ...
Bed linen wrinkled
messy room
that was silent up in my try
of remain rested ...
My effort was useless,
just I did achieve weary me
by the continuing desire
of want to be relaxed ...
An empty place disturbed me,
next to me had only
a wait of thee,
an absence of my ...
The bed seemed desolate
because in reality
I was not,
I had followed your steps,
and you do not found me ...
disencounter night
stunned by the sounds
of a love that does not accept
the gaps ...
last night I could not sleep ,
I was not longer who I am
and you neither you were who you are,
the two isolates of love
scattered by the moon
and I sleepless
looking in the stars
your figure ...
authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción al español e imágen...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario