miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

I will defeat the pain... Venceré al dolor...


I will defeat the pain ...

I will launch

a long walk
... .
to learn

to endure the pain ...

I will tread stone by stone

so, barefoot

for come to feel

that is no longer feel anything ...

As a follow Fakir,

traverse the fire of my body,

overcome the dangers

that the limit human

can endure ...

Then later, after

serene and immutable,

I will lie down in the waters,

without sinking, floating

like a raft,

in direction into to vastness ...

I will defeat the pain,

between stones hurtful

and transparent waters,

I will wait in any shore,

few hours

until to dry my forehead ...

will await me the birds,

and from their sweet nests

will sing the song

of return to sun ...

It will be a long walk ...

of healing ...

my whole being shall be nourished

of its rays,

then so

I'll can rest,

leaving pain behind ...

I will defeat the pain,

he will not overcome me,

this is a battle more,

that I must win ...

I will defeat the pain

in this walk long

of Resurrection

Autorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti Traducción del español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario