viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011

I want mercy for my sighs... Quiero piedad para mis suspiros...

I want mercy for my sighs...

I want mercy for
my sighs
that climbing up to my t ...hroat
at night ...
I want an.."clair de lune"
to be reflect in
the source of my crystal water ..
I want a bridge
that takes me
to the purest feelings,
I want my pupils
embrace all eyes,
for with them travel
very far ...
I want everything to be slow
nothing of hurry
nothing of hurry wasting
the depth of the moments ...
I want to be slave of eternal love,
and being pure freedom to shout
its wonderful dreams ...
I want to grow in you
in you...you who runs through my verses,
in you...you who gives me the pleasure
of being one in the emotion,
making it beat in unison
our fragile heart.
Because I do not own anything
I want everything to me
to enjoy its qualities,
to share with the seas,
to resuscitate in each encounter ...
I want to be the same time,
the same space in flame,
to yell the moans
that not dare to out ...
I want mercy
for my sighs,
that climb up to my throat
at night
chrysalis of love I want to be,
so would never lack me
that love,
because for that;
I live laughing and suffering
deep feeling,
that I do not own anything
per that I want it all,
to transform
the atoms of the air
between my hands
as clay to the potter,
that become the same life
into something continually new ...
I want mercy for
my sighs,
that climb at night
to my throat,
to have everything
because yes
I do not own of anything ...
I am so poor
that my wealth of spirit
reach to me ...

Authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti Traducción del español e imágen...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario