viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011

Through you... A través de ti...


Through you...

Through you
I could know
my places most remoted,
... my deepest desires,
my limits in its vastness ...
Through you,
I could love me, increasingly,
accept all areas,
from the most simple
until the most complicated
through you
I could learn the language of the soul,
that speaks
each time that we're alone ...
Through you
I went on a white horse,
I took since their manes my being
and for your spirits I went
riding,
like in a long sleep ...
Through you
I sighed in my own footsteps,
to reach our love,
to find a corner
in where leave our secrets
And then.... finding them....
Through you
everything I have traveled
also for your hidden paths, I went
never I stopped on the way
because through you
the love was enlarged
and so is we went two figures
reflected in
the mirror of love,
They broke the crystal
for not to become
bodies of love...empty...
authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario