martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011

Shakes my soul... Golpea mi alma


SHAKES MY SOUL ...

Shakes my soul restless

until where will endure
...
this pain

pain of it insensate,

pain of it coward

of it ungrateful

of it unexplained ...

Being a puppet in this life

of a circus going around and around

nonstop

Corruption , eats away

like nothing.. the wounds

peeks at the light

the hyena of love ...

How much of darkness, inhabit us

this heart misunderstood

unpredictable,audacious, damn

if he would seem asleep,

but suddenly wakes

to damaging the best ...

trembles My soul

before so much destruction,

invalid, blind, naked

I don't know how picking up the ruins

that left such a tremor ...

Earthquake of feelings,

way in the fog

as an sleep... outlaw , ,

I drank the liquor of the cherry ,

to recompose myself in the road

and not feel this folly

what paralyzes my reason ...

Shakes my soul ...

wait calm,

that decrease the presure

that oppresses my chest unprotected,

that leaves my spirit

disturbed and breathless ...

everything passes, I know

but my desire to close

this page nefarious,

not have the patience necessary

for wait for the sun to shine

and of the sky falls down,

a pure and gentle star

to remedy the damage

that earthquake left ...

trembling to my soul ...

trembling to heart ...

authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario