jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2011

Dialogue with God... Diálogo con Dios...


Dialogue with God...

Yet, I was not even
a small being
was not yet born,
... sleeping peacefully
in the womb
of creation ...
But certainly
before appearing
in this life,
I had a dialogue
with God ...
That only I know, just me ...
That is not madness ... no
it's not obsession ... no
the conviction
clear and pure,
that God
in his language
universal and full of
sweetness ...
He spoke to me ...
It was a pact
safe and accurate,
where He proposed to me
choose, make of my life
an option ...
There was not a dilemma
I accepted with the heart ...
He offered me riches
endless
of huge amounts,
all the gold, silver,
the currency of any
type and color
that the world had,
or transform my life
in a continuous aspire
at love ...
How doubt
a proposal
so simple
without hesitation for me ...
was little what we talked
God and my being... just gestated,
was little that I answered to him
to this election ...
I replied in my world ,
in my little world of embryo
I chose the love ...
I had the opportunity
touch the riches
in exchange for not knowing
happiness heart
and its magnificent beauty ...
Today, with all the soul I am glad,
that from my early knowledge
my intuition was not wrong ...
God, talk with me again,
ask me again
that I will answer you
conscious and mature ...
I choose always ,
Love ..


Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti Traducción del español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario