martes, 2 de agosto de 2011

Tu me conoces bien...


You know me well ...

Pretend or lie, so what, if you know me well ... What a rel ...ief to feel that nothing will surprise you, everything is explicit. What a relief it is naked in front of you, without masks, with the courage which is shown as it is, and runs the risk of losing ... But everything is given .. and nothing is missing to show, so I prefer to risk like this,and not live holding a lie, that will eventually fall on my own humanity ... I'm that person you see, I am this inner being that you intuit , I am what I show and what I express to each step ... If you accept me, will be a blessing, a tremendous peace, to show you as I am authentically and still you love me ... To hell with the postures imposed, to hell with the controversies, and if so, I can't find your heart willing, I prefer to dream alone ...I choose above all to experience my true emotion ...

authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti  Traducción al inglés...   2/07/2011

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario