lunes, 22 de agosto de 2011

Light me the soul... Enciéndeme el alma...


Light me the soul ....

I have the soul on,
Because you light up,
your fill me of lo ...ve,
of that love that
tastes like deep peace
that tastes like a sea
and a sun ...
Light me the soul
once more
do not stop to give me
that light that flames
in my heart
like a torch
of burning emotion ...
You are the being that
my soul lights,
you are that person
it approaches to
my spirit
and not let anything
can damage it or
make it shadows ...
Your splendor fills me
revive me,
I feel completed,
when sometimes I believe
vanish
in my own doom ...
Light me the soul,
anytime,
I will be ready
as candle thirsty
for your spark
to my soul of love
turn on ...

Authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti  Traducción al español e imágen.
21.08.2011

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario