martes, 30 de agosto de 2011

Today I will not speak to you... will speak tu you my heart...


Today I will not speak to you ... will speak to you my heart ...

Look that I have ... so many words
between my veins, aorta and Caba
like floating fish , latents
in the sea of blood from my soul ...
Look, they are by pronouncing
words that come
from deep inside, beating
beyond my own feelings ...
It is he will who will speak to you,
Today I will not I speak to you ...
will speak to you my heart ...
Come closer to my chest , look as
moves, is beating
without control, it suffers from fever ...
of fever of love ...
Listen it that is telling you
all that keeps that
convulsed and beating ...
The feelings have it sensitized
feel weak because you
you have not already heard ...
Today I will not speak to you ...
With the language tight,
pained and making
a greatest effort ...
will speak to you my heart ...
Put me attention, even you though you find
far from me
you will hear that voice
leaving of the fund
of some large mirrors,
that are my illusions
that are my wishes ...
Stand still a moment more,
already is whispering
his first words
they are my pure truth
because go out of it,
not of my gullet closed.,
out of my heart
and they go straight to your being ...
Today I will not speak to you ...
my heart will speak to you ..
Pay attention to me please ...


authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción al español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario