domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011

I love your soul...


I love your soul...

Behind of this beautiful female face, I know inhabit a soul a ...s beautiful as he is ... Your angel face has within an archangel who beautifies your mind, your body and your whole being. I love you from the soul, because my eyes can see beyond your sweet gaze your mind,they can see your spirit waiting to mine, with blue caresses , of the velvet light . I love you woman ,so great is my love for you, because I deeply love your soul ...

Authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti  traducción al español e imágen...

1 comentario:

  1. El poema se llama en español "Amo tu alma"... me olvidé de aclararlo a la entrada en el título, gracias y disculpen los que me leen en este blog.

    ResponderEliminar