lunes, 29 de agosto de 2011

I open the door of the verse...


I open the door of the verse ...

I open the door of the verse,
to enter the poetry ...,
that lets me see such a world
of love, pain and fantasy ...
I enter into your word
I sink it against my chest
I squeeze my loquacity
to look for
it that in my soul find ...
It's like a lifeline,
that does not let me sinking
by the current of life,
where I float out to sea ...
I open the door of language
and I fill myself of light and courage,
to challenge the boundaries
of language that pushes me
to translate into words,
the force with which the heart
push ...
If not for that door,
for this exit between open
I do not know where it would be,
if live of impotence
or my soul, dead ...
All that hurt me and glad me
departs since this door,
that ventilates the room
where feelings
I have one by one
guarded ...
Now the door is not enough
I will have to open the windows
for ventilate the soul
for that the anguish be calm,
to cope with life
without dying ...
If you see that by this door
goes out my being
you will know that I carry with me
an asphyxiated heart,
that comes out loaded with verses
for not to die desolate ...

Authorship : Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción al español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario