domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011

My hands...Them never shut up... Mis manos...ellas nunca callan...


My hands ... them never shut up ...


If you want to know how I feel,
look carefully ... my hands,
they reveal what happens
for my soul,
because my hands are your wings ...
When my soul is anguished
they are trembling like doves
to weather and cold,
when my soul is in darkness
are down,touching my thighs
and veins are hardened ...
When my soul loves life
they stand up, wanting
for take heaven like drinking
of the cup of sweetness,
if my soul longs for a caress,
you'll see them shake,
like leaves rustling
with a gentle breeze ...
My hands always reveal
them can not hide
what happens to me,
are like two transparent glasses
that reveal what tries to hidden
my soul ...
Hands that move,
that sway,
trembling, ,
who hitting with fury
the walls of the heart
that do not feel,
hands that are out of the chest
to talk about what my soul
now feel ...
Language that leave signs
beyond words
each finger contain a feeling,
that comes out of the bowels.
When you want to know if I suffer
or my being is happy
see my hands...them never shut up

Authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción al español  e imágen...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario