jueves, 25 de agosto de 2011

My inner world... Mi mundo interior...


My inner world ...

I found a place
where tout
the sun my song,
...I found the place where
I can with the moon
in my hands
download pain ...
I searched and searched
how to take me
and know me entire
through banks
undetectable of my experiences...
I definitely bet
in the center of the sphere
of my feelings
I'm picking
my pieces of heart dispersed
to recognize me,
moon, sun, stars
and how planet be around for my emotion ...
I found a place
where anxiety knead times
where the fullness is creation
where there is only love,
love of good,
and that site so desired
I have it, I embrace it tightly,
is my great find
this place spotless,
there without comparison,
without prejudice, unattached
is mine by intrinsic right ,
this place, I don't give in
or to the highest bidder
because I carry deep inside
this place is my inner world ...

Authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti  traducción al español e imágen...
25.08.2011

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario