jueves, 25 de agosto de 2011

A night like this I learned to fly... Una noche como esta aprendí a volar...


A night like this I learned to fly ...

A night like this,
I learned to fly,
I carri ...ed my arms
in the wind
while planning,
gently over
my feelings ...
One dark night,
serene and languid,
like tonight
of long shadows,
I lifted up my soul
to the beyond,
surprised my self
glided through the air,
while my heart
floating anointed of love ...
A night like this,
only few stars
shone
but I flew and flew
ecstatic as passionate ...
I learned to fly
and I will never forget
because I launched into the sky
when turned off
the tiny light of the latest star
and their small yellow sun
clings to my heart
because I carry it with me
making a tour
of deep love ...
A night like this
learned to fly
and I will not forget
I will continue flying willing
and with my being like playing
to touch with my wings
the same eternity ...

Authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti Traducción e imágen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario