lunes, 15 de agosto de 2011

IF I COULD... SI YO PUDIERA... 15.08.2011


If I could ...

If I could from a
small particle
of my being,
...let slip my essence,
as a flexible amoeba
between bends
my cell ...
Lean out Invisible
to human eyes,
and microscopic cosmos
feel like a unicellular animal,
emerging from the chaos
from the sea bottom ...
If I could remain
elemental, pure expression
enhancing life
from the center
of the Love ...
Be Inaccessible particle
enclosing
the mystery that God
wanted to be saved
considerable time ...
If I could be the same creation
and treasure with Him
those sublime secrets
be a minimal manifestation
but potentially
cover everything with magic
of the origin of life
and so transforms
the first appearance of love ...

authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti  Traducción.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario