jueves, 4 de agosto de 2011

Bite me... Muérdeme...


Bite me ...

Bite me the mind and heart, single pull, so I do not feel, so I do no ...t think ... Drowning me in the waters of my own troubles, so I do not expect, so I recover from this sadness that walking for my soul a slow pace ... Squeeze my fears very strong,adorns my all spirit with flowers , help me out of the mud and feel the life that goes strong, to be happy getting peace ... Teach me to be a butterfly, emerging from a chrysalis and become beautiful wings, wraps me in your arms like you're all the breezes that want me back my soul latent all traces ... Recovers me, soul and body among the sunsets, saves this being that claim you , hanging by a thread of light lit on fire ... Bite me life, to react and may face in my slumber to my own wounds ... but do not reinvent me,just only Bite me ... Do it ... do it ...

Authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti   Traducción              4.08.2011

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario