miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2011

I was silent... Yo callaba...


I was silent ...

I'm hearing those words that at under,says me a voice, if not an ... angel, an elf, or the same God ... Emits to my ear, soft lines, light filled with love, is muttering me so beautiful portraits, that my heart is touched ... my heart beats to the rhythm of his sentences, like symphonies with a deep sun that illuminates everything in its path, and by the way,of the hand, while I'm listening, come two ... It's a magical night, stars velvety, it's a golden moon night, where all the birds sing until dawn ... While still to my ear your sacred voice , giving me the skies of all the hopes, the strength that faith can move, because well says, she moves mountains, and what better to follow lulled by that voice so sweet, so soft and delicate ... Wraps me the charm of an real embellished as if all the miracles on this night were revealed to clarify the night with his flash to open our eyes wide, and with them firmly up the look ... An angel, an elf, or perhaps God himself tonight winged, left me without speechless ... While whispered me to my ear his calm voice, I was in silent ...

authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti  Traducción                         3/08/2011

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario