viernes, 5 de agosto de 2011

The face of the miracle... El rostro del milagro...


THE FACE OF THE MIRACLE ..

Today I met the face of the miracle, soft long hair, l ...arge arched eyelashes, a foam mouth soft and velvety ... Her eyes were huge because he was amazed, her eyelids were smooth as the morning breeze ... A transparent water fell from his throat, falls lit fantasies about her... Her skin was so pure that the touch is stained, and her delicate nose showing unusual perfection ... The face of the miracle, showed me her magical appearance, but I know that behind its beauty....It is man, a woman, sex is not interested,I know that when the soul appears, fills me with tremendous love, the face of the miracle is everything and is in everything that we forget to see, the face of the miracle gives us her sublime warmth hand over fist ... When her gaze penetrates us runs us a river through the veins, is that your mystery to us is delivered, and we are bearers of great gifts ... Today I met the face of the miracle, never I'll forget ... might I observe it again although arrogance science denies it ...

Authorship : Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti  traducción  5.08.2011

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario