jueves, 6 de octubre de 2011

Your forgetfulness, will be my forgetfulness... Tu olvido será mi olvido.,..


Your forgetfulness,will be my forgetfulness ...

you remember when
your heart he ... began
to feel love for me ,
The sun grew
above our air,
were multiplied the flowers
in all rosebushes
everything tasted at freshness,
to happy moments
where there was
bitterness ...
Now, I ask
that forget me
in the same way
that you loved me,
Your forgetfulness,will be my forgetfulness,
teach me how you do
to begin to forget me...
teach me the way
of not remind you,
so like I loved you,
unwittingly,
like that,I want to forget you ...
Your forgetfulness,will be my forgetfulness ...
will help me not be
part of your past,
to not have to dream
the same recurring dream
that to my soul,
since I do not love me
has tormented ...
teach me how you do not
needs me,
come, tell me the way
that you have , for receive
a love so strong,
and then, you leave it
lost in a hallway
of your forgetfulness ...
If I learn from you,
I will also no longer
will remember with affection,
because your forgetfulness,
will be my forgetfulness ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imágen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario