jueves, 6 de octubre de 2011

Today I ask your to screaming that you love me...


Today I ask your to screaming that you love me..

Today I ask your to screaming ...that you love me ,
come !.. that I need you more than anyone,
I feel this need without
measure of to feel like
you delivery to my life ...
Today I will not be able to speak
calmly and softly,
My asks will be
as a strong howl,
so that you fill up in my
this terrible sensation of
vacuum that does not happen ...
I ask you let me lie down
near your shoulder,
and if tears fall
do not fall in astonishment
because today I ask you
to screaming that you love me.....
I have the heart without name,
I have the feelings
disordered,
and in my soul there is a force
strange,that it makes me feel
invaded by thousands of lonelinesses ...
Today I ask your to screaming that you love me...
from inside of me
I need you,
for help me out of this
deep well,
this well of pain and desolation
that only can cure
Your love ...
necessity of thee so intense
which is chokes in my throat
the voice that screams
of nostalgia piled,
that you love me,
from your being,
from always
from my childhood ...

Autorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imágen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario