jueves, 6 de octubre de 2011

Between lines...


Between lines ...

Always seek your essence
between lines,
by between history b ...y walking
my eyes
between words unusual,
between roses carnations
between fear and the sword ...
Always on the cutting edge of your essence,
to imprison her very close,
for there is nothing left
in your mouth, nor vocal
nor tears ...
Persistent, looking for your being
by between evenings mourners ,
by between empty days,
or warm sunrises ...
Always seek your essence
and found her lying
there by the dawn,
when nothing and none
looked at us ...
Volatile spirit of unfathomable
presence
you're though not want,
in an accent confused
in a symbol loved,
in an enigmatic word,
of those that just pronounced
those that filled with books
show up their titles ...
I found your essence
between lines,
invented it with my interpretation,
because your text would hide
its true, then
I did hermetic of your silence,
and the could find using
my own voice ...
always I looked for you between lines
because that is where always is
the mystery of love ...
Authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario